Gear Returns. we have been getting our gear ready for the year and a lot of teams have not returned things from last year (we know who you are!). So we are short of gear in a few age groups – training balls, training bibs, goalie shirts. It is critical that we get these back on Sunday so we know how much we have to buy. Please reply to this email and let me know if you have any club gear still in your possession.
Orientation Day is this Sunday – 1 March. Be there for 10.00 am start. Coaching clinics, free BBQ, registrations, and this year jumping castles for the kids. Then training for all teams will start next week.
Please contact your players from last year. Registrations have been slow. We would like to get the rest of the players back this weekend if we can – either come on Saturday to AMart and register, or do it all on Sunday at Orientation Day. Online registrations are also available – not too hard.
Registration for new players is available as follows:
Representatives of the Club will be able to handle Registration and enquiries.
Dates: 07/02, 14/04, 21/02 and 28/02
Where: Amart Sports Store (old Rebel Store)
Location: Hume Highway Bankstown
Entrance is via George Street.
Time: 09:00 to 14:00.
2015 Season North Bankstown Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (<North Bankstown SC>)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player/Coach/Volunteer
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Manual Payment at Club” to pay at our club information day.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Please arrange copies of birth certificates for new players, and student identification if required.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- If you are having problems with your password to login please contact support on the details below:
Football NSW MFC Staff:
(02) 8814 4449 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours, after hours and weekends)
(02) 8814 4448 email@example.com (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
(02) 8814 4447 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
FFA MFC Support Centre
(02) 8020 4199 email@example.com
Sunday 1 March – orientation day (hopefully get P/L a home trial on this afternoon)
Sunday 8 March – internal trial games – teams have only just started training and getting organised, so best if we play against ourselves this day. For organised teams that want a trial we can try to organise matches. Again, usually try to get P/L a home trial on this afternoon.
Sunday 15 March. Trial 1. Chipping Norton (TBC)
Sunday 22 March. Trial 2.
Sunday 29 March. Trial 3.
Sunday 5 April. Easter. No games.
Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 April. Competitions commence.